Stark 3800 S & Stark 3800 T Brushcutters
Stark Brushcutters are designed to deliver high efficiency and constant quality over time, even in the face of non-stop use and hostile work environments. The robust technological solutions adopted guarantee consistently high quality.
- Piston which ensures undiminished, high-quality performance over time.
- Generously proportioned flywheel for more effective engine cooling, even in high temperatures.
- Aluminium recoil housing, able to withstand the hardest stresses during intensive use.
- Aluminium tube and 7 mm steel drive shaft: combination guaranteeing maximum power transmission and minimal vibration.
- Felt filter ensures optimum engine protection, even in dust-laden environments.
- 28mm Aluminium Tube Diameter.
- 1.8 Horse Power.
- Felt filter provides optimum engine protection, even in dust-laden environments.
- Self lubricating bearings on transmission shaft to keep vibrations to an absolute minimum.
- Built in Anti-Vibration system which greatly reduces the level of vibration experienced by the operator during use.
- Weight 6.8kg (stark 3800 s) & 7.3kg (stark 3800 T)
- Available with either a single grip handle bar or a cow horn handle bar.
Please contact us for a competitive quotation or come down to our showroom and speak to one of our office assistants.