Medium Power Petrol Engine Chainsaw MT4400
The medium power petrol engine chainsaws are sufficiently compact for intensive use and compatible with frequent use. Designed to accommodate the needs of most demanding users on farmland, woodland, as well as in the garden. The versatility combined with an excellent power-weight ratio guarantee optimal cutting performance in all types of applications, such as limbing, pruning and cutting of medium sized trunks. These chainsaws are designed to offer exceptional performance for demanding tasks, from gardening to agriculture.
- 2.9 horse Power
- 2 Stroke Engine
- 41-46cm (16-18″) Optional Bar Length
- .325″x.050″ Chain (pitch x gauge)
- Adjustable Aluminium Oiler
- Digital Coil With Electronic Control: Variable Ignition Advance Allows A Reduction In The Rate Fuel Is Burnt Which Reduces Starting Effort & Favours Lower fuel Consumption
- Automatic Oil Pump With Zero Flow When Engine Idling
- Compact, Versatile And A Good Power-To-Weight Ratio
- Weight 4.5kg
Please contact us for a competitive quotation or come down to our showroom and speak to one of our office assistants.