SprayRider™ is designed and engineered specifically for the ATV, and represents the next generation in ATV Spot Sprayers.
The new generation 50 litre tank is designed to fit even more ATV’s than ever before, while unique safety features such as a low centre of gravity, and internal tank baffle dramatically reduce the destabilising effect of liquid surge while the ATV is in motion.
Patented valves eliminate the underbody balance hose but preserve the unique C-Dax feature of total evacuation of tank contents on all terrain.
A two litre on-board fresh water tank provides a reservoir to rinse hands and doubles as a hose storage feature, while a robust hand lance with adjustable nozzle caters for a range of different jobs.
The convenient handlebar mounted on/off switch allows for ease of use and increases operator safety.
Front or rear mounting alternatives (depending on bike) ensure that more control can be exercised over the critical consideration of weight distribution.
- 50 Litre (SR50) front or rear mounting (depending on bike)
- Weight: 12.5kg empty; 62.5kg full
- 580psi, 8mm delivery hose
- 12-volt DC pump connects to ATV battery
- 7.6Lpm (60psi) pump
- Stainless steel spray lance
- 10m of delivery hose and rugged spray lance
- Wiring loom with fuse and handlebar mounted on/off switch
- Ratchet tie-down strap
- 2 Litre fresh water tank