The Fleming Bale Transporter is designed to give maximum protection to the wrapped bale while increasing the speed of collecting and delivering bales from the field to the storage area.
The Fleming Double Bale Transporter has been built to meet the demands of the large scale farmer and for the use of contractors.
This bale handler has a large 90mm diameter domed arm that is splayed for better bale protection and easy bale pick up.
- Designed to give maximum protection to the wrapped bale.
- Increased the speed of collection and delivery of bales from the field to the storage area.
- This machine works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, wrapped bales or unwrapped round bales.
- Increases speed of collection without having to pick and place.
- The Double Bale Transporter requires a tractor with a minimum of 100 horsepower for operation
- Has a large 90mm diameter domed arm that is splayed for better bale protection and easy bale entry and pick up
- Heavy duty main beam with 120mm reinforced structural box frame
- Sturdy robust design
- Bull bar frames for better bale protection
- Independant hydraulic bale elevation
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
Please contact us for a competitive quotation or come down to our showroom and speak to one of our office assistants.