Medium Power Petrol Engine Brushcutter DS 2700 S Or DS 2700 T
Models DS 2700 S & DS 2700 T are recommended for use by experts engaged in intensive and continuous work, such as gardeners carrying out finishing operations or small grass cutting jobs. High efficiency even under strain, but never impairing the high level of operator comfort and easy handling.
- Featuring the innovative VPS Pro Handle: Reduced Vibration, Multi-Postion Grip and Safer Operation.
- All aluminum clutch housing for reduced weight while increasing strength and reliability.
- Robust outer 26mm tube, solid steel drive shaft and maintenance free bushings.
- Special design gearhead for maximum performance and machine balance.
- Easy On starting system ensures smooth and quick starts.
- Always on ignition switch that returns to the “On” position after each stop.
- Conveniently located air purge for cold starts.
- Transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Improved debris guard provides protection and increase visibility.
- Easy accessible automotive style (pleated) air filter.
- Digital coil with electronic control and revs limiter for easy starting, improved performance & reduced fuel consumption.
- 1.3 Horse Power.
- 2 Stroke Engine.
- Comes with a cutting disc with 3 blades.
- Built in Anti-Vibration system which greatly reduces the level of vibrations experienced by the operator during use.
- Load & go head for straightforward & quick line replacement.
- Weight 5.7kg (DS 2700 S) & 6.0kg (DS 2700 T).
- Available with either single grip handle (DS 2700 S) or with a cow horn handle (DS 2700 T)
Please contact us for a competitive quotation or come down to our showroom and speak to one of our office assistants.